Last month, October 28th to be precise, Microsoft released Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2010 SP1.
Here are the details from the Microsoft Exchange Team blog:
This update contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues since the release of RU5. In particular we would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- 2627769 Some time zones in OWA are not synchronized with Windows in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2528854 The Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Replication service crashes on a computer that has Exchange Server 2010 SP1 installed
- 2544246 You receive a NRN of a meeting request 120 days later after the recipient accepted the request in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- 2616127 “0×80041606″ error code when you use Outlook in online mode to search for a keyword against a mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- 2549183 “There are no objects to select” message when you try to use the EMC to specify a server to connect to in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment